- Ashtanga vinyasa yoga – Led classes:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 18:30 – led Primary Series up to Navasana only (“Ashtanga I” group);
- Ashtanga vinyasa yoga - Mysore style classes (assisted self practice – practice your sequence at your own pace):
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 18:30, Fridays at 17:30;
- Private classes:
- for ashtanga, adapted ashtanga, private intro courses at Morning or daytime – call +370 655 00628 Andrius or Maria;
- breath therapy (connected cyclic conscious breathing, rebirthing) private sessions, call +370 655 00628 Andrius.
- Classic massage, call +370 655 00628 Mr. Vytautas.
Please see our schedulle.
You are invited to join our classes, and yes, we speak, suggest and correct in English too.
Donation options are 40Lt. per class, or 250Lt. per 10 class subscription, valid for 1.5 month. Yoga mats and blankets are free, but you can bring your own, if you want to (we ask to clean mat if you use ours). Please come slightly earlier to prepare.
In case you have any questions you are welcome to drop us message via contact form.
II. Other activities in our yoga school include conscious connected breathing, rebirthing breathwork practices and seminars as tought by Dan Brule. We host Dan’s seminars at least once per year, you are always welcomed to join. We can suggest you accomodation and provide basic guidance, if you want to come and take part in Dan’s seminars from abroad.
III. Also we offer private classes for Ashtanga, rebirthing. Please write email to us and we will call you back.
IV. In summer time we have Ashtanga yoga summer camps for one week in countryside – good way to get back to practice, relax and renew away from city noise. Info available via email.
We always happy to speak, practice, and share with yogis from all over the World. If you practice Ashtanga – you are always welcomed to join classes, if you teach Ashtanga – you are invited to teach and share! Contact us, and we will discuss possibilities.
Peace and joy,
-Andrius, Maria and Vytautas